- Super long heavy duty resistance bands
- Designed for resisted running and shuffling drills
- Great for partner exercises
The sprinting band allows you to perform a number of resistive running exercises. In the past, you had to tie three to four heavy duty bands together. Now you can achieve the same results with one long band, and for less money. This band can be used in a number of ways. Examples include ballistic sprints, lateral shuffles, backpedaling, bear crawls, and more. The bands can also be used for partner-assisted dual resistance exercises. Sprinting bands support total freedom of movement under constant resistance. Got a creative idea? Try using two bands and two partners to create left and right lateral resistance. All bands have a layered design which minimizes the chance of them breaking at a single connection point. If a band gets nicked, it won't snap easily because multiple layers help to keep it intact. This product may contain dry rubber or natural latex.
|Max Resistance||100 lbs||150 lbs|
|Width||1.75 in||2 in|
|Thickness||5 mm||5 mm|
|Resting Length||6.6 ft||10 ft|
|Safe Operating Distance||13 ft||22 ft|
|Weight||2 lbs||2.75 lbs|
1. Measure the safe operating distance with a cone or marker. Never exceed the safe operating distance. This is critical.
2. The method used to secure the band will depend on how you are using it (e.g. individually or as a partner-assisted dual resistance device). It is suggested that you secure the band to a smooth, circular anchor point using a choke knot or have a partner anchor the band by looping it around their waist
IMPORTANT: Never secure the band to a wooden anchor point such as a 2x4. If using a knot, always remove the knot after each use to prevent wearing.
3. Finally, loop the band around the lead runner to begin the activity.